Nigerian Model New face, Eniola Abioro, walks for Prada at Milan Fashion Week

Few Model Managament's 'New Face', Eniola Obioro makes history by being the first Nigerian model to make a worldwide debut at Prada.Eniola Abioro walks for Prada during Milan Fashion Week

Nigerian model Eniola Abioro makes history as the first Nigerian model to make her worldwide debut at Prada. The new face walked for Prada in Milan Fashion Week and made history in the process.

Eniola Abioro walked in the historic show for luxury Italian brand and shone a bright light on the new generation of Nigerian models making waves in international waters.
Her proud team at Few Models Management posted a congratulatory message to the young model which said:
6 months ago you were a young intern, teaching in a Primary school, 6 months later you made History.WORLDWIDE DEBUT for Prada! History is made!
Our Beauty becomes the first Nigerian to make Prada’s Worldwide Debut! Thanks most especially to #olivierrizzo@ashleybrokaw @patmcgrathreal@guidopalau the love she got through fittings and Show was tremendous #fewgirl#newface #ENIOLAABIORO #pradagirl#pradafw18 #nextmodelmilano#discoveredbyfew @nextmodels

Eniola, who is also signed with Next in LA gave this interview to models.com:
Who:
Eniola Abioro, 173 cm / 5’8.5″, Nigerian, born July 10th.
Why:
Nigerian newcomer Eniola has a face so fabulous it is heartbreaking. Scouted just over a month ago through a modelling competition in Lagos, there’s definitely international interest and surefire success in store for this young gun from Ogun.
We Asked:
What’s the most difficult thing you have ever done?
“Delivering a baby goat for my granddad’s pet goat. It was a difficult experience, gross as well, but I did it and it was fun!”
What is the most interesting thing about your family?
“I have an older sister and a younger brother. It’s been me, them and my mum. I share a strong bond with them. The most interesting thing about us is how we always sit outside on a mat at night to tell stories and sometimes our daily gossip. It’s really a fun thing to do and keeps us closer. I took up a job after my high school as a teacher at a summer class, I earn some money from there to keep me going. Life is fun with my family, no matter what we are going through, it’s a lot of love.”
What have you learned since you started modelling?
“I have learned to pose and catwalk. It’s been extremely tedious, I always thought models were naturally glamorous, never knew they have to learn to do it. I always saw them on TV and loved them, never knew I could be one and never knew it was this much work as well.”
Where:
Few Models (Lagos- mother agency)


Comments