Toyin Lawani CEO of Tiannah's Empire celebrates her birthday with colourful photoshoot

oyin Lawani decided to celebrate her special day with new breathtaking pictures and the fashion icon went all out for it
Toyin Lawani all dresses up for her birthday photoshoot

Popular Nigerian fashion entrepreneur Toyin Lawani turned 37 today. The serial entrepreneur decided to celebrate her special day with a fabulous photoshoot. The CEO of Tiannah's Empire celebrated herself with the colourful photos and went all out in a variety of unique outfits made by her.

She took to her Instagram handle to share some of the pictures from her photoshoot with the caption:
“Happy Birthday to me. I’m back on the radar, I have access to Wi-Fi now. Let the fashion war begin. The wait is over, who is ready? 1st day of my birthday shoot and I teamed up with a man I respect so much @hspimages, I started my career with this man and it wouldn’t have been the same if he wasn’t part of my big day, he chose a location in Epe, at least 3 cars got damaged on the way to the forest but it was worth all the stress. Thanks to my baby girl @flawlessfacesbyjane for taking the risk to go in the forest with me. Thanks to team Tiannah for always having my back, @tiannahsBeautysalon for looking my hair down, thanks to my tailors for always bringing my ideas to light via @elegantebytiannah God bless you all. I just want to give back on this special day and share my talent with the world, thanks to all my fans and lovers out there, I’m nothing without you guys, God bless you all, I’m honored to be an inspiration to many.”
Toyin Lawani poses in a dramatic black dressplay
Toyin Lawani poses in a dramatic black dress
 (Instagram)
Toyin Lawani poses in a pink gown with exaggerated sleevesplay
Toyin Lawani poses in a pink gown with exaggerated sleeves
 (Instagram)

The CEO of Tiannah's Empire shared another picture of her rocking the same pink outfit with the caption:
“Happy Birthday to the Iron lady of Tiannahs Empire,Boss of all Bosses. She’s not only known for her Fashion forward creations, she also known for running 30 various businesses, Day in Day out, thriving at them all, She makes it look easy but she puts in a lot of sleepless nights and hardwork to her craft. She’s a master at her craft and she was born to do it. Making people smile is her passion, she change lives with her creativity, she makes the star stars, so let celebrate this star #ATMFASHIONISTASDAY.”

Comments